About this Role
This is an indispensable role with us, so we’ll be looking for you to have examples of when you’ve tackled these challenges throughout your career. We’ve laid out the experience we think is important to set you up for success in this role. But, we appreciate that different humans will solve problems in different ways, so we don’t expect you to fit exactly in a box of requirements.
Swap is a start up based in London with the ambition to change brands and their customers think about the online shopping experience. Our product is the one of the most robust returns and exchange solution in the Shopify ecosystem. We believe that true customer love for a brand is built after the purchase, and transforming pain points into delightful experiences is the path to becoming an unforgettable brand.
This is our first major hire in the sales team as we look to capture the massive opportunity ahead of us to penetrate more markets, explore new verticals and build lasting partnerships with the most progressive brands in the ecosystem.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Lead out reach to new clients
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Maintain existing business
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2 - 4 years' prior industry related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented